As a specialist retailer and service provider Complete Feet are looking for suitable business oriented medical practitioners and professional retailers to apply for a Complete Feet franchise.
Our unique position with our customers relies on our ability to ensure they are prescribed the correct footwear for their particular circumstances.
It is with this in mind we encourage interested parties with suitable knowledge and experience to contact us for an initial discussion.
To help you in your consideration of the potential match between you and Complete Feet we provide the following outline:
- Franchisee applications with healthcare qualifications will be considered most favourably.
- Complete Feet provides comprehensive training and manuals for all franchisees.
- Through our supplier relationships Complete Feet provides all franchisees with high end specialised shoes for all foot types and many activity types.
- Complete Feet has a strong reputation and brand name with our medical practitioner clients and channels based on our clinical expertise.
- We have developed unique systems relating to the gathering and retention of client based foot, ankle and product information. All our franchisees have full access to this system and use it to appropriately promote new product to existing customers.
- Complete Feet is a Thought Leader in our industry. Ongoing studies are published on various aspects of the Sports Footwear Retail Industry.
Register your interest
To have an information pack sent to you with more information about this opportunity, please
The International Franchise Association has defined Franchising as a method of distributing products or services. There are at least two parties involved in the Franchise System:
- The Franchisor who allows the use of the trademark and the business system
- The Franchisee who provides a royalty and often an initial fee for the right to do business under the Franchisor’s name and system
Franchising has made a significant contribution to the Australia economy by enabling companies to grow faster, in many cases much faster, than their own manpower and capital would otherwise have permitted.
Franchising is a proven successful business system, which has been used worldwide, both large international companies and small domestic businesses, for many years.
Franchising systems give many people the opportunity to start their own businesses, with a high prospect of success. By providing a tried and proven business system, plus the type of support that monitors performance, quality and business standards, the Franchisor vastly improves the chance of success for Franchisees. With business success, and the natural wish of a prospective business buyer to enjoy that, is the very key that sustains market share growth rate far beyond the levels most businesses are able to achieve through traditional business growth methods.