Burning and hot feet are the result of many factors, some of which may be out of your control. If you experience Burning Feet then maybe you should consult a professional for help. Otherwise you can explore and try the following:
- Swelling- hot and burning feet are often the result of swelling that occurs when people have poor venous (blood) return up their legs.
- Fungal Infections- the presence of fungal infections such as Tinea are a sure way to make feet burn. Consult a Podiatrist if unsure
- Poor socks and synthetic footwear- both of these can make feet hotter and sweat more. Make sure you purchase high quality socks and footwear that breathes or made of quality leathers.
- Friction- In hotter months we tend to wear shoes that cause small movements of the feet such as thongs and sandals- Although they provide air flow to the feet, they can also cause friction that contributes to burning feet.
- Seek Help- If you have been unable to reduce your burning feet, then consult a Podiatrist to give you the best advice.
- Orthotics & Insoles- supports and special cushions for shoes may very well help reduce the pain of burning feet
- Reduce Cons & Calluses- both of these as the pressure from the hard skin can causing buring feet and pain
Seek more information at www.completefeet.com.au