CDS Elbow Brace
The CDS® Elbow brace has been designed for the simultaneous treatment of flexion and extension deficits of the elbow.
The CDS Elbow Brace will apply a dynamic low load ongoing stretch in the contracted tissue to stimulate growth.
The adjustable redression range protects the tissue from overstretching and allows for individual terminal extension until -10°.
The CDS elbow brace is prescribed for:
- contracture management via principles of controlled dynamic stretch (cds)
- post op / non op management of joint / ligament contractures
- pre / post partial / total joint replacement
- degenerative joint disease
- one size fits all
- left or right elbow specific
- replacement hinges and pads available.