Complete Feet Podiatrists are trained to give you the latest treatment and advice to prevent, reduce or eliminate foot pain. Podiatry is the diagnosis and treatment of foot and ankle disorders. Our clinics aim to treat your lower limb function, increase foot comfort and allow you to remain active and reduce pain.
Up to 70% of the Australian population will experience severe foot pain at some time. Foot pain affects your ability to move, and therefore can have a severe affect on your ability to work, social interactions and sports or exercise.
Your feet can be treated now. Find out how your pain can be reduced if you have one of the following conditions:
- heel pain
- plantar fasciitis
- flat feet
- ingrown toenails
- fungal infections
- sports injuries of the foot and ankle (twisted ankles)
- foot fatigue and pain
- foot & ankle fractures
- weak ankles
Treat ALL Your Foot Problems!
Our total foot care provides all your foot care needs. Our foot health professionals are available for appointments to analyse simple as well as more complex and in-depth issues of your feet and lower limbs. Contact us to enquire or make an appointment at your nearest location. If you are unable to come in then check our online shop for a possible solution to your needs.
Our health professionals recommend a “complete treatment” that will benefit more than just your feet.
You receive an in-depth assessment to determine your specific needs, including:
- Health history, past injuries and current treatments and medications
- Postural Assessment including the latest Tech-Step Technology:
- “Static” (standing still),
- “Dynamic” (walking, running, moving)
- “Quality” of movement (to identify range and speed of movements
- Clinical tests such as:
- Neurological Analysis– nerves in the body
- Dermatological Analysis – skin
- Muscular Analysis – strength, quality and flexibility
- Inspect the suitability of your footwear
- Taking into account your lifestyle, goals and budget we will discuss your best treatment options with you.